Presentations and webinars
On this page you can find a selection of TREATme's presentations from different events and meetings, as well as webinars.
Progress reports from the working groups
During the virtual management committee meeting in 2020, a dissemination webinar was held on the 11th of December. Each working group had a presentation on progress and preliminary findings, followed by a group discussion.
Working group 1: What are the specific markers of youth psychotherapy?
Working group 2: What are the mechanisms of change in youth psychotherapy?
Working group 3: How to measure change?
Working group 4: How to design relevant studies?
Working group 5: Dissemination of results and communication with stakeholders
The European Psychiatric Assosiaction (EPA)
TREATme members presented three poster on the EPA 2020 Virtual Congress. This was the 28th European Congress of Psychiatry: “The shared Heritage of European Psychiatry” held from the 4th to the 7th of July, 2020.
Read the poster abstracts for more information:
- Evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions for young people with substance use disorder: a systematic literature review
- Evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions for young people with mental disorders: a systematic review
- Evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions for young people with mood disorders: a systematic review
Society of Psychotherapy Research
TREATme has attended the Society of Psychotherapy Research (SPR) in Oxford, 2017, at the European SPR Conference, and in Amsterdam, 2018, at the International SPR Conference.
- This year TREATme presented at the SPR International Annual Meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- TREATme also presented at 5th joint UK & European SPR chapters conference in Krakow.
Management committee presentations
- Management committee meeting, February 2018 in Athens
- Management committee meeting, Septemeber 2019 in Krakow
- Management committee meeting, August 2021, Virtual